At Esher Church School our curriculum is designed to ensure that our children:
- Have access to a broad and balanced curriculum; excellent teaching means they are inspired to learn
- Have opportunities to explore and work independently and collaboratively as part of their learning
- Learn to care for others as part of the curriculum offer; they are taught to be kind and show understanding to others
- Are empowered to become agents of change – understanding how they can make a difference and recognise their value in their communities and in the wider world
- Set themselves the highest of standards and are motivated to strive to achieve them every
- Have lots of opportunities for extended writing across the curriculum, ensuring they master the skills required to be confident, accurate and creative writers
The curriculum overview shows what we will be learning in each year group across the course of the academic year. Through it you will be able to see each subject and what we will be learning each half term. Please select your year group below to view the appropriate curriculum overview as a PDF file.